I belong to or have had exhibits at the following organizations
New England Antique Arms Society
Ye Connecticut Gun Guild
The Pennsylvania Antique Gun Collectors Association, Inc
The Forks of Delaware Historic Arms Society
Civil War Dealers and Collectors Association
Heritage Antiques Center, Adamstown, PA
Civil War Token Society
Keeler Tavern Museum, Ridgefield, CT
Naugatuck Historical Society, Naugatuck, CT
724 Danbury Rd
Ridgefield, CT 06877
203-994-5390 - 7am - 9pm ET
I may not be available when traveling
or at a show. Please leave a message.
I will call back or return your email.
Terms and conditions
- Every item is 100% guaranteed to be original unless
- Any item will be held 5 days on an e-mail or telephone
- Items paid for by money order or certified check will be
shipped as soon as possible.
- Items will be held until personal check clears the bank.
- Shipping and insurance will be additional.
- Connecticut residents must include 6.35% sales tax.
- I ship by FedEx or USPS unless agreed otherwise in
- All items are guaranteed and may be returned for refund
(except shipping and insurance) within 3 days if
returned in same condition as sent. Please contact
me first if a return is necessary
- I do offer a lay-away program.
- I do accept Paypal
- If at a show or traveling I may not be able to respond
Make checks payable to: Bob Walker
Mail payments to: Bob Walker
724 Danbury Rd
Ridgefield, CT 06798
Welcome to my site of military artifacts, mainly Civil War and WWII with some Revolutionary and misc. mixed in. After 40 years of collecting and trading I have started buying and selling these antiques full time.
Contact me about pieces not yet listed and new Items.
I am always interested in purchasing quality Civil War, WWII items and collections.
Sutler tokens & notes and Lincoln items are always wanted for my personal collection
Please use the box below to contact me
MARYLAND MILITARIA SHOW
PENNSYLVANIA ANTIQUE ARMS SHOW
NEW - Pages and items now converted to expandable thumbnails are marked in RED
WITH MY GRANDDAUGHTER HELPING AT A SHOW
PLEASE TYPE THE LETTERS YOU SEE ABOVE IN THE EMPTY BOX TO THE RIGHT